Our Age-Control Cream is infused with a delicate blend of potent botanicals that nourish, revitalize, and restore. Every extract is organically grown and sustainably sourced for exceptional quality.
- Helps with skin aging, maintains youthfulness and radiance
- Stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid for a healthy appearance and freshness of the face
- Helps with skin rejuvenation
- Excellent for fighting against acne and other inflammatory processes on the skin
- Contains a high amount of antioxidants that do not allow free radicals to damage the skin
- Whitens age spots and sun spots
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal properties
- Evens out skin tone, helps fade pigmentation and improve skin texture
- Prevents dry skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Restores shine and beauty to the skin
- Helps in hydration and regeneration
- Ideal for dehydrated, oily skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks
- Relieves irritation and redness of the face
- Rich in vitamin C, D, E and A and beta carotene
How to use
How to use
Yazmin products' regular use can result in significant changes to your face in just 1-2 months. Your skin will be healthy, nourished, and radiant.
Just apply 2-3 pumps to your clean and dry face and neck with gentle movements.
Stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid for a healthy appearance and freshness of the face. Helps with skin aging, maintains youthfulness and radiance.
Calendula oil is a natural oil extracted from marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis). Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
IN 1-2 MONTHS, BRING BACK YOUTHFULNESS
Yazmin products are made by organic ingredients to support repairing process smoothly. Their regular use can result in significant changes to your face in just 1-2 months. Your skin will be healthy, nourished, and radiant.
THE ICONIC DUO
Use the combination of Ageless Cream and Youthful Serum for maximum effectiveness.